Girl Boss


Styled/HMUA by yours truly
/Photographed by Rome Sabater

Girl Boss: Fierce and Bold

Holla! I'm back! Well, I'm here again with my undying apology message on how I am super busy with my life and not being consistent on updating this blog. Sorry! I have a hard time balancing my life and what I am passionate about--this! I hope you will still read my posts. Thank you very much!

Girl Boss- what is it all about? Does this mean you are literally a boss in a company or just having a attitude of a girl boss. Either way, being a girl boss is like having a 101% confidence, is fierce and brave to take all those challenges surrounds her. How to achieve that? Well, it actually depends on what a person prefer on how to achieve it. For me, I would find things to keep me going and be motivated and confident about what I do.

For example, rocking this look on my college ball really gave me confidence on how I stood in front of my colleagues. Yes! you read it right, look or should I say OOTN. One of the things that actually gives me confidence wherever I go. When I have good combination of clothes and a pair of shoes, I feel like I could do better for the entire day and it actually changes my mood. Although, It doesn't mean I don't have a bad days. Actually, I am experiencing it most of the time but when I have a chance to pamper myself it feels like I'm different person in a good way where I can definitely conquer challenges or should I say I can slay it. Is it only me? Anyway, this is the look that I can define as a Girl Boss.




What I'm Wearing
       Top- Forever   21 (altered DIY-         from sleeveless to off-shoulder top)
       Blazer- Thrifted 
       Bottom- Thrifted
       Shoes- Coup de Foudre
       











At the end of the day, being yourself and having a little courage is the best way to have confidence and be great to what you do. Thank you for reading! x

Be humble and stay kind!

Paalam! (Bye!)
-Nacy
   

Popular posts from this blog

Manila Fashion Festival 2016