City Stroll

City Stroll at Alabang Town Center

Last year, me and my best friend had a fun photo shoot where we stroll around Alabang Town Center. Yes, my great best friend again who captured these images. But did you know that this was the first photo shoot with him? I remember that time I want to change my profile picture in fb (yep, haha!) and we decided to have a fun photo shoot since he wants to improve his skills and me, who loves to pose and also wanted to update my blog back then but conflicts arrived so I decided to post it a year later. This was taken back when I'm nearly turning 18 but many people thought I am younger than my current age until today. Well, It lessen though.

 
Thrifted ringer tee|Natasha denim jacket|Ripped jeans|
Converse white shoes|Thrifted Bag

Thanks for reading! x

Paalam! (Bye!)
-Nacy Garay


Popular posts from this blog

Manila Fashion Festival 2016

Girl Boss