Manila Fashion Festival 2016



MFF2016: Fall/Winter Collection

Last month, the annual event for fashion is here again. Where so many designers present their collections at the runway. The event started on April 11 to 14 at EDSA Shangri-la. This is my first time to attend Manila Fashion Festival where I've only seen on news and articles but now, I'm able to saw it live. I'm super thrilled because I love fashion and as well as I'm amazed to the designers that participated in this event. I attended at the last day, April 14 even though it was the last day, I think the last day is the highlight especially at the evening where I saw many celebrities and well known designers, bloggers and etc. at the event.



Here's the lists of designers that participated and showed their collections on April 14.



Credits to Manila Fashion Festival

Although I've captured a lot of pictures, I still didn't captured the collections of most of the designers because of the camera that I brought. I'm not used to that camera that's why many pictures are blurred and I can't upload it. Hence, I uploaded the good ones. 

Until next time! x

Paalam! (Bye!)
-Nacy Garay

Popular posts from this blog

Girl Boss