La Belle Déesse



Photograph by Bien Canunayon
/MUAH by Vivien Canunayon
                                                    
Mahika: La Belle Déesse

I'm back guys! First of all, I know I've been inactive lately. I don't have a spare time to manage my blog account. Last year is a bit tough for me because I continued my studies but changed course so I'm feeling new about it especially my course is difficult too so I have to focus and allot time for it. Now, It's our summer break but now and then I have required classes to attend to so I can't say it is our summer break. Anyway, this blog happened in August 2015 where my best friend had a project about the themed Mahika - Majic in English. I've always support my best friend through his works and he often makes me his model. He wanna portray dark goddess and the aura of Maleficent. Here's the result of the shoot:



This picture (above) is the one submitted to the exhibit.




Thanks for reading! Follow my best friend's Instagram to check out his awesome photographs- instagram.com/nobienwhy
Paalam! (Bye!)
- Nacy Garay


Popular posts from this blog

Manila Fashion Festival 2016

Girl Boss